Chicago Fire Retardant Plywood
With the harsh elements Chicago buildings bear, it is necessary to use materials that will provide them with the right level of protection, such as fire retardant materials. Chicago Flameproof is the Chicago fire retardant plywood and lumber supplier contractors turn to for responsible building materials that offer resistance to fire.
Read more about our products below and request a quote online. Feel welcome to give us a call at (866) 884-7591with any questions.
Some Building Materials We Carry:
- Pressure treated
- Used by Chicago Flameproof to treat FSC/LEED lumber in-house
- Provides long term protection from rot, decay and termites
- Can be used above ground as well as in fresh water immersion and salt water splash zone applications
MagBoard™ Structural Insulation Panel System
- Fiberglass-reinforced magnesium oxide cement board
- Resistant to fire, rot, termites, and mold
- Meets and exceeds the ASHRAE 90.1 new energy code
- Protects buildings against elements and wear
Order Chicago Fire Retardant Plywood and Lumber Today!
Fill out our online request form for pricing on our lumber, and give us a call at (866) 884-7591to place an order today.